When Alison and I were galivanting around Las Vegas, we found our way to the Beatle's gift shop in The Mirage Hotel. And there I spent an entire hour (if not longer) searching for the absolute perfect treat for myself! Not too expensive, not something that would be used up (like stationary) or wouldn't become too large, small, or get damaged in the wash (like clothes), but something I could still use everyday. I eventually chose a little ceramic travel mug. It was perfect in every way. I could use it everyday, take it wherever I went, use it for hot and cold drinks, it was the perfect size, not obnoxiously wild, just perfect. I knew I would keep and use it forever!
I've used this little mug everyday since buying it!
Until this week, when my slippery lotioned hands accidentally dropped it, while I was cleaning it! My perfect mug had shattered before I could even look down! Ugh! I wasn't too upset until I couldn't find a replacement on Amazon . . . because I had seen pretty much every item in that Beatles store on Amazon. But not this one mug. I spent the next 2 days scouring the internet for it, with no luck. If I hadn't picked this particular mug out, I would have never known it even existed because it cannot be found anywhere! I'm so bummed I broke it, but I decided to keep the pieces to make a fun mosaic at some point.
If you are ever out and about though, and come across this mug, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!
