.
.
.

Friday, October 4, 2019

National Taco Day!

Calvin had a football game to play at for marching band, this evening, in Rexburg.  I decided to stay in town for the duration of the game, and play with ALISON, whom I haven't seen since Vegas!  Crazy!!  This is what we text eachother whenever we miss eachother and want to get together:
tenor (1)
We wandered around every single store Rexburg had to offer us on a stormy Friday night, and celebrated National Taco Day at "our" place (Taco Bell)!  I miss Alison so much and soak her up as much as possible when we actually get to see eachother.  
IMG_0833
A couple fun facts- My dark grey t-shirt says, "Life is better with a Katie!"   It is pretty much my favorite shirt, ever-hahaha.  And that awesome yellow flannel shirt is a size X-SMALL!!!  It's the incredible shrinking Katie!! (stuffing her face with tacos!!)  I'm down 60lbs, in 10 months, and feel freakin amazing!!
591929437